Get Tickets for the World Premiere of ‘Scalia/Ginsburg’!
For group sales, ADA seating, and/or other inquiries:
Call the Castleton Box Office at +1 866.974.0767.
- Sat, July 11, 2015 / 2pm — Law & Opera [Talk] with Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg
- Sat, July 11, 2015 / 7pm — Scalia/Ginsburg Opening Night (+ optional Post-Performance Reception)
*To inquire about a waitlist, please call the Castleton Box Office at +1 866.974.0767.
Q: I want to purchase a ticket to the July 11 opening-night performance of Scalia/Ginsburg, but it is sold out! How can I find out if tickets become available for July 11?
A: To inquire about a waitlist for the July 11 performance of Scalia/Ginsburg, please call the Castleton Box Office at +1 866.974.0767.
Q: At the time that I purchased my qualifying ticket to the July 11 opening-night performance of Scalia/Ginsburg, I didn’t purchase the optional ticket to the Post-Performance Reception [available to holders of tickets at the $50 level or above]. Can I still purchase a ticket to the Post-Performance Reception?
A: If you already have a qualifying ticket to the July 11 performance of Scalia/Ginsburg and would like to purchase a ticket to the Post-Performance Reception, please call the Castleton Box Office at +1 866.974.0767.
Q: How do I purchase a ticket for a patron requiring ADA seating?
A: To purchase a ticket for a patron requiring ADA seating, please call the Castleton Box Office at +1 866.974.0767.
Q: I want to purchase a block of multiple tickets for a group of patrons. Are there any special arrangements available?
A: To learn more about group bookings, please call the Castleton Box Office at +1 866.974.0767.
Q: Where can I eat at the Castleton Festival without going off-site?
A: The Castleton Festival provides on-site dining in two venues:
- Festival Theatre (Café) (All performances):
À la carte food and drink will be available for purchase in the lobby of the Festival Theatre two hours prior to the performance.
- Theatre House (Fine Dining) (By reservation only, Sat 7/11 & Fri 7/17):
A full dinner buffet is available in the Great Room of the Theatre House two hours before curtain. Reservations and payment must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
*Located at 663 Castleton View Road, a short drive from the Festival Theatre.
Get your tickets for the world premiere production of Derrick Wang’s opera Scalia/Ginsburg at the Castleton Festival! This production will run for three (3) performances only: July 11, 17, & 19, 2015. Tickets start at $20.
- Tickets are going fast for July 17 & 19 — get yours while you can!
- The July 11 opening-night performance is sold out.
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will give a special talk on law and opera on July 11, before the opening-night performance of Scalia/Ginsburg. Due to the overwhelming response to this event, the venue has been moved from the Theatre House to the Festival Theatre. This event is now sold out.
- To inquire about a waitlist for sold-out events, please call the Castleton Box Office at +1 866.974.0767.
7 Castleton Meadows Lane
Castleton, VA 22716
L’heure espagnole (The Spanish Hour)
Comic opera in one act by Maurice Ravel
Libretto by Franc-Nohain
Sung in French, with English supertitles
American comic opera in one act by Derrick Wang
Libretto by the composer
Sung in English, with English supertitles
- Conductor — Salvatore Percacciolo
- Stage Director — Maria Tucci
- Scenic Designer — Julia Noulin-Mérat
- Lighting Designer — Tláloc López-Watermann
- Costume Designer — Lara de Bruijn
- Wig & Makeup Designer — Kellen Easen
- Stage Manager — Joan Llaneza
- Assistant Stage Manager — Danielle Ranno
- Ginsburg — Ellen Wieser
- Scalia — John Overholt
- The Commentator — Adam Cioffari
For information on accommodations and more: http://bit.ly/CF-BNB